30kVA P+ SA UPS; 3/3; 50Hz; 768VDC; Online Double Conversion Topology
The POWER+ SA 20/30/40KVA is one of the most sophisticated Stand-alone ON-LINE double-conversion UPS – Uninterruptible Power Supply – available in Buysolar-UPS today.
In general, an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS – Uninterruptible Power Supply) provides backup power for use when the utility AC electric power mains fail or drop to an unacceptable voltage level. POWER+ SA 20/30/40KVA is a whole lot more. POWER+ SA 20/30/40KVA is designed to protect your data and equipment and minimize downtime and other adverse effects normally incurred by power irregularities and failures.POWER+ SA 20/30/40KVA continually eliminates surges, spikes and sags that are inherent in commercial utility power. Over time, these irregularities shorten the life of equipment and components. The efficiency of POWER+ SA 20/30/40KVA thus helps to extend the life of your equipment, even through normal use when the input power system is constant and continuous.
POWER+ SA 20/30/40KVA requires very little attention or intervention during normal operation; however, you should read and understand the procedures described in this manual to ensure trouble-free operation. POWER+ SA 20/30/40KVA is a parallel redundant UPS – Uninterruptible Power Supply – in the event of a failure of one power board, the UPS – Uninterruptible Power Supply – continues to operate and the remaining power boards compensate for the missing board (within limits).
The POWER+ SA 20/30/40KVA is available in three versions: a 20KVA model 30KVA model and a 40KVA model.
- Unique & compact design, weighing only 68 Kg.
- Flexible use – available in 3/3
- Great performance:
– High efficiency AC/AC: 96%
– Low input THDi: 5%
– Input PF 1
– Back light LCD
– 10 Kva redundant inverters & rectifiers
POWER+ SA 20/30/40KVA unique features:
- POWER+ SA has an overall efficiency of up to 96% and backup efficiency of 98%.
- POWER+ SA is light and small, weighing 68 kg (approximately) and with a footprint of less than .28 m2.
- POWER+ SA is reliable thanks to its parallel redundant topology.
- POWER+ SA is a “green” power solution thanks to THD of 5% at the input, and provides “clean” power to your loads.
- POWER+ SA is a true on-line battery design according to IEC62040-3.
- POWER+ SA employs active current sharing at the input / output.
- Not available in Parallel systems
Product Datasheet Here