*Receives the 6 circuits of the PV array at the input end, and gives out a single combined circuit to the MPPT before it gets to the battery bank for charging.
General Electrical Characteristics
- Input 6 strings
- Output 2 strings
- Maximum Voltage 1000V
- Max DC short circuit current 15A (changeable)
- Maximum Current Output 32A
The PV junction box fits solar inverters with dual MPT chargers that operate individually. There are 3 independent PV strings fused for each MPPT controller. A PV plant with 6 individual strings is connected to the present combiner box.
- IP65 ingress protection
- IK10 resistance to impacts
- Dimensions: 292x370x132mm
- Cable entry: PG09 Cable Gland, 2.5-16mm2